Eric B. Kingsley
In practice since 1996, attorney and firm co-founder Eric B. Kingsley has litigated complex cases and authored several appellate briefs in both state and federal court on behalf of the California law firm of Kingsley & Kingsley, including over 100 class actions. Mr. Kingsley concentrates his practice on wage and hour litigation and is currently handling several class actions regarding the failure to pay wages, including overtime and the denial of break or meal periods. He is also involved with pharmaceutical overtime litigation in federal court in California, New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut, involving the failure to pay overtime to pharmaceutical sales representatives.
Mr. Kingsley is a prolific speaker at various seminars on employment law and is a contributor to the Daily Journal on issues affecting the California legal community.
In addition to his work with the firm, Eric dedicates his time to several non-profit organizations, advising them on legal and practical issues.
As part of the class action procedure, the firm has had the opportunity to direct residues in class action settlements. The firm has directed over one million dollars to various worthy causes, including Bet Tzedek Legal Services and California Rural Legal Assistance, both of whom provide free legal services to the poor.
- California State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- California Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- California Employment Lawyers Association